Answering some questions #1

1: How did you get started in video game development?

well,  i started on this like in 2020 and realeased the projects in 2021, i started it because there was this YT channel named guinxu that helped me a lot


What is your favorite game and how has it influenced your approach to development?

My favorite 2D game is New super mario bros wii for the wii and i liked very much the concept of multiple players onscreen and i tried to recreate it in Geo Teo 2


What is the video game development project you are most proud of and why?

well my game that im proud of is The lab of the monsters 3D, because i liked this game called doom, and the 3D Extension for Gdevelop by pandako on itch io and for me making a game on a completely 2D game engine, for me is a complete new archiviement for my life as a game developer


Tell me about a challenge you faced during game development and how you overcame it.

well this is a good question, a very bad challenge was Geo Teo 1, my first game, is was soo hard coding at gdevelop, because at that time i was a noob on gdevelop so succesfully i got to end thst game


What programming languages ​​and tools do you prefer to use in your projects and why?

ok this may sound stupid and almost nonsense, the tools i use for graphics in my games are paint, piskel, gimp and somethimes paint 3d, for music i use Signal vercel and for cutscenes i use power point and i use a lot of gdevelop

 

How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines during game development?

just taking some 1 days to 2 weeks of no coding any games thats how i handle the Pressure of making games 


How do you approach collaboration with other team members, such as artists and designers?

i haven't make a collab with other developers or designers, but i really want to make a collab with NinjaMuffin, i really appreciated his work on Friday night funkin and if they want me to collab with him, i surely would


What are your sources of inspiration when designing games?

ok somethimes are things on my enviroment, or games i play, and somethimes even Reddit is my inspiration to make games


Tell me about a current trend in the video game industry that you find exciting or interesting.

this is not interesting but a very known, making "Horror games" but the characters of the games aren't That spooky as they seem to be in the game Like FNaF or Poppy Playtime


How do you integrate player feedback into your game development process?

i integrate the feedback by fixing bugs and making better games and Making The Tutoblocky Scence better and more Tutoblocky As it should be

if you want it you can donate me by paypal on the homepage on the right side of the page

-TTB

Comments